Wednesday, October 16, 2019

October 2019 Cactus Update: New Cactus Addition My Collection Part 1


New Family Members

My shipment just arrived few days ago, it took 2 weeks from the date of purchase to parcel delivered.

eBay is a nice place to look for cactus, big number of cactus in my collection bought from eBay. Depending on seller and cactus type, you can get em cheaper than locally sold.

This week, I received my long awaited Lophophora, Ariocarpus, Coryphantha and Astrophytum. Astrophytum are obviously gonna be grafted onto bigger root stock. 

Below is the video link on my new Cactus, I'm trying new method of writing blog which includes video attachment and linking my pictures to Pinterest!


I will mix pictures and video later on, hope this is enjoyable to watch.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment