Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Going Through The Monsoon: Echinopsis Variegata Graft Updates

Echinopsis Variegata Graft Updates


I have grafted more than 30 Echinopsis variegata, mostly on Cereus rootstock and a bit of them on Hylocereus. Been two months already and quite happy with their performance so far.

Feel free to visit the link below to see how do I graft and their previous weeks growth.







Today, I would like to share the current growth of my Echinopsis grafts. Almost all of them had plastic wraps removed.
























The growth resume pretty well on all of the scion. So far, only 2 scion failed to attach and the rootstock will be regrafted later.












A bit of updates on my future rootstocks, Selenicereus grandiflorus.





Thanks for reading guys.

Happy growing, adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment